ICMR NIIRNCD Jobs Notification 2023 : The latest ICMR NIIRNCD Jobs Notification for 2023 has ushered in exciting opportunities for candidates aspiring to work in the field of medical research and development. ICMR NIIRNCD Jobs Notification 2023 invites applications for various positions, including Technical Assistant, Technician – 1, and Laboratory Attendant – 1. With a total of 15 posts, The ICMR NIIRNCD Online Form submission process began recently and is open until the 31st August 2023.
Name: ICMR-National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD), Jodhpur
Post Name: Technical Assistant, Technician – 1, Laboratory Attendant – 1
No.of Posts: 15 Posts
- For Technical Assistant position candidate should have a 1st class B.E. / B.Tech / Bachelor’s Degree from a Govt. recognized Institute with two years of experience in computer works
- For Technician – 1 position Candidate must have a 12th or intermediate pass in science subjects with 55% marks, and At least one-year Diploma in Electrical from a government-recognized institution.
- For Laboratory Attendant – 1 position Candidate must complete the 10th Pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a Govt recognized board. and ITI certificate issued by govt agencies with One-year of working experience
Age Limit: The applicant’s age limit should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years as of the last date of receipt of applications, which is 31st August 2023, to meet the age limit criteria.
- For the Technical Assistant postion selected candidate will get Pay Level – 6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400)
- For the Technician – 1 position, the selected candidate will get a Pay Level -2 (Rs. 19,900 – 63,200)
- For Laboratory Attendant – 1 position the selected candidate will get a Pay Level-1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900)
Selection Process: The Selection process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT)
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: – Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only).
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women Candidates are exempted from this payment.
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||31st August 2023|