Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 | CBG MEG Relationship Manager | Hyderabad, Telangana
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 – Axis Bank Recruiting for the role of CBG MEG Relationship Manager. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Axis Bank
Job Position: CBG MEG Relationship Manager
Qualification: Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
Experience : 4 – 10 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Generate leads by identifying potential industrial areas/trading units and prepare strategies to increase the Bank’s penetration in those areas
- Manage the internal (Branches/ other business verticals) and external (empanelled outsourced agencies) lead generating channels to generate the expected business
- Enable the sanctioning process by ensuring conduct and scrutiny of pre-disbursement activities
- Liaison with Corporate Banking Operations team and Centralized Processing Unit to enable smooth completion of post sanction formalities, account opening and disbursement
- Meet customer service requirements through regular interactions with the customers to understand business condition, enhancement opportunity, etc.
- Monitor transactions in the customer accounts to ensure that the cash flow movement and end use of fund are in compliance with the sanction stipulations
- Assist the Credit Manager in unit inspections and ensure timely insurance renewal, DP updated, stock renewal statement scrutiny and gathering of relevant market information
- Ensure maintenance of quality and health of portfolio and minimize Days Past Due through regular interactions with the customer
- Initiate recovery of stressed accounts through tele-calling/ field visits
- Ensure compliance to the stipulated guidelines/ norms and ensure closure to the audit processes
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.