Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022 – Maruti Suzuki Recruiting for the role of Asst Manager/Deputy Manager. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Maruti Suzuki
Job Position: Asst Manager/Deputy Manager
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/BTech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication (Must have) & desirable – Professional Diploma/Certification in IPR
Job Location: Delhi, India
- To educate, motivate engineers on creation and protection of intellectual property
- To conduct ideation workshops and coordinate with various business functions for new idea generation/ submission
- To work closely with R&D engineers in monthly/ bimonthly rhythm to review ideas and enhance the IDF conversion rate to patents
- To evaluate ideas for patentability and to draft key features before filing patent application
- To perform relevant patent study with respect to patentability, Freedom to operate, Invalidation, State of art search and infringement on different technologies
- Should have experience in patent search databases such as Derwent Innovation, Orbit, etc. and on various analytics methodologies (novelty search, FTO, invalidation, technology search) and patent classification
- Candidate should have experience in retrieving legal/ prosecution related information from different Patent office’s websites (such as USPTO PAIR and EU Register Plus).
- Experience in Electric Vehicle hardware/software, Vehicular wireless communication systems, vehicular software architecture, connected cars, Battery system, ADAS, Telematics, Vehicle charging system, etc.
- Preferably from OEM/ law firm/ KPO
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an Indian automobile manufacturer, based in New Delhi. It was founded in 1981 and owned by the Government of India until 2003, when it was sold to the Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of February 2022 Maruti Suzuki has a market share of 44.2 percent in the Indian passenger car market.