Citi Recruitment 2022 – Citi Recruiting for the role of Compliance Surveillance Sr. Manager . Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Citi Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Citi
Job Position: Compliance Surveillance Sr. Manager
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Mumbai, India
- Creating, enhancing and implementing surveillance scenarios and conducting surveillance reviews. Improving surveillance tools and applications by leading global projects and coordinating with Information Technology on the timely implementation of enhancements and proactively addressing potential issues.
- Managing a team or multiple teams of Compliance professionals. Responsible for hiring, compensation, performance appraisals, staff development, training, etc.
- Supervising the analyst review team, daily workflow management and the overseeing the surveillance team. Overseeing all administrative duties related to the day to day operations of the department. Implementing process control functions to support updates to department procedures, global procedures and updates to Citi policies.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests, special projects, audits and regulatory exams.
- Other responsibilities include: overseeing the monitoring to adherence to ICRM’s Risk Policies and relevant procedures preparing, editing and maintaining ICRM program related materials interacting and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary and keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Act as delegate to regional lead in representing the group during global forums and to the wider senior compliance audience act as point of reference for the region in matters related to surveillance and surveillance implementation.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware.