SHKM GMC Recruitment 2023: The Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College (SHKM GMC) has released an SHKM GMC Recruitment 2023 Notification. SHKM Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2023 states that the recruitment is for 46 Senior Resident Posts, and interested candidates can participate in the SHKM GMC Senior Resident Walk-in-Interview on 21st March 2023 at the below-given venue.
Name: Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College
Post Name: Senior Resident
No.of Posts: 46 Posts
- MBBS from Institution/ University recognized by the NMC.
- MD/ MS/ DNB in the subject concerned.
- Must be having a valid registration certificate either issued by NMC (erstwhile MCI/ Haryana State Medical Council).
- A score of the exit examination conducted by MCI/ National Board of Examination, New Delhi for FMGE candidates will be considered equivalent to the MBBS score for the purpose of calculating the pre-merit of all the Foreign Medical Graduate (GMGs)
- For other candidates possessing only a pass/fail certificate & no score card for the FMGE, the score will be considered as 50% only and pre-merit will be calculated accordingly.
Age Limit: According to the SHKM Government Medical College, Nalhar Jobs Notification 2023, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 45 years, as of 21st March 2023.
- For 1st Year- Rs. 67,700+ NPA+DA+Other Allowances as permissible.
- For 2nd Year- Rs. 69,700+ NPA+DA+ Other Allowances as permissible.
- For 3rd Year- Rs. 71,700+ NPA+DA+ Other Allowances as permissible.
Selection Process: The officials of Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College will select the candidates on the basis of Walk in Interview to be held on 21st March 2023 at the below-given venue.
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||21st March 2023|