Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Indian Army has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) and Havildar. Aspiring candidates who want to serve the nation can apply online for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2023 & Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2023. The selection process for Army JCO Religious Teacher & Havildar Recruitment 2023 includes an Online CEE, Recruitment rally, and Interview. The application process has started for Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO And Havildar Recruitment 2023 and will be closed on 15th March 2023. Candidates can apply online on the official website of the Indian Army.
Name: Indian Army
Post Name: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher), Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)
For Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) Posts,
- Pandit/ Pandit Gorkha (Hindu Candidate) – Shastri/ Acharya in Sanskrit with Karam Kand as the Main/ Core Subject, or one Year Diploma in Karam Kand
- Granthi (Sikh Candidate) – Graduation
- Padre (Christian Candidate) – Graduation
- Maulvi (Shia) (Muslim Candidate) – Graduation
- RT Budhist (Buddhist Candidate) – Graduation
For Havildar Posts,
- BA/ B.Sc with Mathematics and should have passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects (min 50% marks in each of them), or
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) degree in respective disciplines from any recognized university and should have passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subject (min 50% marks in each of them).
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)||25 to 34 years|
|2.||Havildar||20 to 28 years|
Phase I – Online CEE will be conducted at Computer Based Test Centres, spread pan India. The online exam for Indian Army JCO Dharm Guru Vacancy 2023 consists of 2 papers.
Phase 2 – Recruitment Rally
Phase 3 – Medical Examination & Interview for RT JCO Only
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||15th March 2023|