Luxoft Recruitment 2022 | QA Automation Engineer | Remote, India
Luxoft Recruitment 2022 – Luxoft Recruiting for the role of QA Automation Engineer. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Luxoft Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Luxoft
Job Position: QA Automation Engineer
Experience : 5 – 8 Years
Job Location: Remote, India
- Develop automation test frameworks using TOSCA (Data driven & Hybrid)
- Build test plans and test specifications
- Ensure testing standards are being upheld and that test case specifications cover risk areas.
- Understand and apply Test driven/behavior design concepts to test and debug automated solutions
- Responsible for planning, designing, developing, deploying, maintenance and troubleshooting related to TOSCA
- Automate UI and backend services (API, webServices) using TOSCA automation Tool
- Execute test automation scripts and Publish test reports
- Ensure full traceability between test scripts, results, and client requirements.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects through to resolution.
- Analyse the impact of new solutions/enhancements and run appropriate regression testing
- Integrated automated test suites with Continuous Integration/Delivery Pipelines.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm, with about 12,900 employees within its 41 offices in 22 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest.In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.UBS Limited, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, VTB Capital plc and Cowen and Company, LLC were the joint book-running managers for the offering. In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by DXC Technology.