QuEST Global Engineering Services Recruitment 2022 – QuEST Global Engineering Services Recruiting for the role of Software Engineer (C#, WPF) . Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
QuEST Global Engineering Services Recruitment 2022
Company Name: QuEST Global Engineering Services Private Limited
Job Position: Software Engineer (C#, WPF)
Experience: 3-8 years
Qualification: B.E in Computer Science, IT, Electronic, Software Engineering
Job Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram / Trivandrum
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
- Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
- Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
- Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
- Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
- Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Hands-on experience in Software development in C# [Desktop Applications].
- Strong expertise in OOPS, basic design skills.
- Experience in C#, Winforms, WPF is a must.
- Knowledge in XAML, PRISM, MVVM.
- Expertise in multi-threaded programming.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Experience of software development process.
- Expertise in development, testing and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of design patterns and its usage and tools like Visio.
- Experience in UML, SOLID.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks like NUnit.
- Expertise in troubleshooting bugs and finding solutions.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process Oriented.
We are Quest Global. We’re in the business of engineering, but what we’re really building is a brighter future. It’s not just what we do, but why we do it that makes us different. We believe engineering has the unique opportunity to solve the problems of today that stand in the way of tomorrow. For 25 years, we have strived to be the most trusted partner for the world’s hardest engineering problems. As a global organization headquartered in Singapore, we live and work in 17 countries, with 56 global delivery centers & offices, driven by 14,000+ extraordinary employees who make the impossible possible every day.