Orange Recruitment 2022 | Sr. System Software engineer | India
Orange Recruitment 2022 – Orange Recruiting for the role of Sr. System Software engineer. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Orange Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Orange
Job Position: Sr. System Software engineer
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Job Location: India
- As an engineer, the incumbent would be responsibleto automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Guide team to build and maintain tools for deployment & monitoring.
- Modern cloud design and deployment methodologies including CI/CD
- Be a DevOps champion -work closely with teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development & deployment lifecycle.
- Closely collaborate with technology and product leadership, QA, DevOps to gather product requirements and translate to technical requirements to support the engineering team using Jira
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated processes for deployment tasks.
- Fulfilling an infrastructure or environments management role on a major systems delivery programme.
- Suggest and implement process improvements for estimating, development and testing processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in test and production environments.
- Take the lead to the train all the concerned team members on Devops methodogies and latest tools
- Take the lead to showcase the lab as anincumbent competencecentreto the customer and builda strong customerrelationship
- Introduce the team with all the new tools and technologies so that operations activities can be optimized
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
Orange S.A. (French pronunciation rebranded as Orange, formerly France Télécom S.A., stylized as france telecom, is a French multinational telecommunications corporation. It has 266 million customers worldwide and employs 89,000 people in France, and 59,000 elsewhere. It is the 11th largest mobile network operator in the world and the 4th largest in Europe after Vodafone, Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom. In 2015, the group had revenue of €40 billion.The company’s head office is located in the 15th arrondissement of Paris.