Apple Recruitment 2022 | Modem System Test Engineer | Bengaluru / Bangalore
Apple Recruitment 2022 – Apple Recruiting for the role of Modem System Test Engineer. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Apple Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Apple
Job Position: Modem System Test Engineer
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Qualification: Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Job Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
- 5+ years hands on experience in Wireless System Testing, Functional, Certification, IOT and/or Cellular System Performance.
- Solid understanding and experience of 5G NR radio interface, PHY and MAC layer feature/functions, as well as RRC layer control and user plane functions
- Experience in defining, developing and validating cellular modem system test cases for mobile devices using popular test development platforms but not just limited to Anritsu/R&S/Anite/Keysight.
- Good understanding of mmWave challenges and 5G standalone protocol.
- Solid understanding of 3GPP specifications (LTE & NR Air Interface, PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC, PDCP and NAS layer).
- Broad spectrum of knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end wireless system architecture from wireless physical layer all the way to application layer.
- Consistent track record to independently lead a complete area of technology and drive product quality working with multi-functional teams.
- Attention to the smallest details that are significant to customers.
- Excellent knowledge & Experience in Automation and Scripting skills using Python ,Perl, Shell is a plus.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. Apple is the largest information technology company by revenue (totaling US$365.8 billion in 2021) and as of January 2021, it is the world’s most valuable company, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales and second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft.