TATA Technologies Recruitment 2022 – TATA Technologies Recruiting for the role of Electronics Integration and Packaging Engineer. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
TATA Technologies 2022
Company Name: TATA Technologies
Job Position: Electronics Integration and Packaging Engineer
Experience: 5-5 years
Job Location: Pune
- Ability to read/understand ECU schematic, identify HW-SW integration issues Work with system experts to understand system requirements and features to ensure coverage of testing meets expectations.
- Strong understanding of electronic ECU’s used in EV battery electric vehicle and vehicle subsystems. Discuss knowledge gaps and system requirements with system experts to enable thorough test coverage.
- Support setup, vehicle commissi oning and refinement of test system(s). Ensure all DVP vehicle activities are completed successfully for a certain domain.
- Knowledge / Experience
- Familiarity with require ments capture and requirement toolsets to generate test cases to validate requirements.
- Knowledge of automotive networks such as C AN, FlexRay, LIN, A2B, MOST etc. Excellent analytical skills and RCA., Root Cause Analysis, virtual analysis tools Should have good knowledge and trained in ISO 26262.
- Experience using diagnostic tools and CAN loggers. Capable to complete vehicle test reports and communicate issues to component and function owner.
- Experience of HiL test confi guration and automation tools such as Control Desk, Automation Desk, vTESTstudio, LabVIEW or TestStand would be beneficial.
- Strong interest in automotive control system development including diagnostic and functional safety aspects.
- Electronics Integration and Packaging, HW-SW Integartion,System Engineering, ECU Schematic
Tata Technologies Limited is a company in the Tata Group that provides services in engineering and design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT service management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. It is a subsidiary of Tata Motors.