Bosch Group Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager- Sales & project Management | Gurugram
Bosch Group Recruitment 2022 – Bosch Group Recruiting for the role of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager- Sales & project Management . Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Bosch Group Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Bosch Group
Job Position: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager- Sales & project Management
Experience: 6 to 12 Yrs
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Gurugram
- Responsible for sales Acquisition for the following OEM s
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Suzuki Motor Gujrat
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Limited
- Aligning with Regional Customer team Manager (RCT) for Suzuki and Toyota.
- Acquisition planning and management, use acquisition tools (battle plan , war gaming, specific acquisition man-mapping) for relevant acquisitions.
- Consolidation of customer trends and requirements, market activities and competitor information; Volume planning and price planning, in collaboration with SO/RCT.
- Pre-selling activities aligned with RCT including SO.
- Good team player and work across the CFT s both in India and Japan.
- Pricing strategy; quote calculation (bottom-line); customer quote letter according to customer-template (legal entity) incl. dual signature; Sales Price Analysis for respective product/component; price negotiations and conclusions within released “bottom line” (product price, application/calibration costs, tooling, logistics, samples etc.)
- Lead Annual Price Negotiation with customer for Fx ,PCR,ECI, RMI,LCI etc’s.
- Support the Project Manager & Commercial Manager for meeting the sales KPI s target.
- Experience of working with JOEM s or KOEM s.
- Handling of general / non-project specific customer requirements (quality, logistics and customer norms).
- Bridge the gap between India and Japan sales organization.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about .21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which . 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over . 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in .