Deloitte Recruitment 2022 | RA|Cyber||D&R|SOC|Cyber Threat Management Analyst | Mumbai
Deloitte Recruitment 2022 – Deloitte Recruiting for the role of RA|Cyber||D&R|SOC|Cyber Threat Management Analyst. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Deloitte Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Position: RA|Cyber||D&R|SOC|Cyber Threat Management Analyst
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Mumbai
- Detect, Analyze, Investigate, and report qualified security incidents to the Client as per the defined SLA
- Provide recommendations to the security incidents reported as per SLA
- Investigates incidents using various security event sources (FW, IDS, PROXY, AD, EDR, DLP etc.).
- Investigations into non-standard incidents and execution of standard scenarios.
- Provide dashboard and data related to Incidents/Offenses for governance reports.
- Escalates to L2 if investigations uncover unusual or atypical situations.
- Perform system health check of security monitoring devices & report anomalies to admin/engg team.
- Escalation to client Management if the incidents are not closed by client as per the escalation metrics
- Closure of incidents on ITSM tool with accurate resolution comments to determine true positive and false positive classification.
- Monitoring unhealthy log source/data source and escalate to engineering team to fix them.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (/dəˈlɔɪt ˈtuːʃ toʊˈmɑːtsuː/), commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers.