Wipro Recruitment 2022 – Wipro Recruiting Freshers for the role of Customer Associate. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 For Customer Associate
Company Name: Wipro
Job Position: Customer Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana
· Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner
· Document all pertinent end user identification information,including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue
· Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensure the productivity of the process
· Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken, and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
· Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all client queries
· Resolve client queries as per the SLAs defined in the contract
· Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources and frequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problem resolution to clients.
· Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitate better client interaction and troubleshooting
· Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends to prevent future problems
· Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time
· Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Team Leader in cases of untimely resolution
· Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients before and after the call/email requests
· Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements
· Excellent Time Management skills
· Good Interpersonal & People skills with good problem-solving approach.
· Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
· Should have Customer Centric Mind set
We are the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM Level 5 certified IT Services Company globally. We provide comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations globally. Wipro is the first organization outside the USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award and the first services company to embrace Six Sigma, lean manufacturing and factory model concepts to software engineering.