DTCC Recruitment 2022 | Principal Software Engineer , Associate Director | Chennai
DTCC Recruitment 2022 – DTCC Recruiting for the role of Principal Software Engineer , Associate Director . Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
DTCC Recruitment 2022
Company Name: DTCC
Job Position: Principal Software Engineer , Associate Director
Experience: 8 to 13 year(s)
Job Location: Chennai
- Participate in requirements capturing with Product owners, business users and domain specialists and come up with a sophisticated solution design adhering to the best design patterns.
- Write clean, self-documenting code following standard methodologies on coding incorporating unit testing.
- Collaborate with the Senior Application Architects and other technical contributors at all levels during application development and resolve application defects identified during System Integration and User Acceptance Testing Phases
- Participate in code reviews, Sprint meetings and retrospectives.
- Provide ongoing maintenance support for the applications during Post-deployment support phase.
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of the Java platform and the Spring family of frameworks
- Expertise in working in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Be a self-starter providing creative and innovative ideas or solutions continuously improving the technological offering.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
DTCC and its family of companies has served as the premier post-trade market infrastructure in the industry, advancing the automation, centralization, standardization and streamlining of processes critical to the markets’ safety and soundness. Today, we stand at the center of global trading activity, processing trillions of dollars of securities transactions on a daily basis.Through our subsidiaries, we simplify the complexities of clearance, settlement, asset servicing, global data management and information services for equities, corporate and municipal bonds, government and mortgage-backed securities, derivatives, money market instruments, syndicated loans, mutual funds, alternative investment products and insurance transactions.Today, we stand at the center of global trading activity, processing trillions of dollars of securities transactions on a daily basis.