IIT Indore Assistant Professor Jobs|Notification 2023 for 34 Posts
IIT Indore Assistant Professor Jobs Notification 2023: Indian Institute of Technology, Indore has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors with a total of 34 vacancies. The application process started recently and IIT Indore Assistant Professor Online Form 2023 link will be open until 21st April 2023 as per the IIT Indore Assistant Professor Notification 2023. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking Central Government Jobs in Indore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website iiti.ac.in.
Name: Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
Post Name: Assistant Professor
No.of Posts: 34 Posts
- Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
- Experience: Minimum three years of industrial/ research/ teaching experience, excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D.
Age Limit: Maximum Age: 32 years
|Name of the Post||Salary (Basic Pay Per Month)|
|Assistant Professor Grade-I||Pay Level 12: 1,01,500/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade-II||Pay Level 10: 70,900/-|
- Applicants are required to carry original certificates, if called for the interview in person, failure of which would lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- The Institute reserves the right to call only those candidates for interview who are shortlisted on the basis of their qualification, experience, research, publication records and requirements of individual academic departments, centres and school.
- Applicants, called for interview, will be reimbursed to and fro air fare by economy class or II AC rail fare, from the nearest city of their residence in India by the shortest route.
- Applicants from abroad will, generally, be interviewed through video conferencing and no reimbursement for such applicants will be made.
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||21st April 2023|
For Official Notification : Click Here