Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 : The Indian Navy officials have made an official announcement regarding 35 vacancies for the SSC Executive (Information Technology) cadre. To all aspiring candidates, it is essential to ensure that your qualifications match the requirements listed below. Once you’ve confirmed your eligibility, you can proceed to fill out the Navy SSC IT Online Application Form 2023 starting from 4th August 2023. Make sure to submit your application before the closing date, which is 20th August 2023.
Name: Indian Navy
Post Name: SSC Executive (Information Technology)
No.of Posts: 35 Posts
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:-
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech M Tech (Computer Science! Computer Science & Engineering Computer Engineering Information Technology Software Systems/ Cyber Security System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking! Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence) OR
- MCA with BCA/ BSc (Computer Science Information Technology)
(a) These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on availability of training slots.
(b) NCC Candidates NCC ‘C certificate holders will be given relaxation of 5% in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB, subject to meeting the following criteria:
(i) Having NCCC certificate of Naval Army Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade,
(ii) Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval Army Air Wing of the NCC.
(iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jan 2021.
Note 2: The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate issued by DG NCC/ concerned NCC unit for its validity Candidature of individual will be cancelled at any stage of selection training cost commissioning, in case of false declaration misinformation.
Age Limit: The candidates who have born between the dates 2nd January 1999 and 1st July 2004 are eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
- (a) Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the car
using formulae mentioned on the website.
- (b) BE/ B Tech For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/ B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting
- (c) Post-Graduate Degree Programme: For candidates who have MCA M.Tech, marks obtained till pre-final year will be considered. completed MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For final year students pursuing MSc/
- (d) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over
- (e) Change of SSB Centre for examination! interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- (f) Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from HQ MoD (N) via SMS/ email (provided by candidate in their application). Any correspondence regarding change of SSB cates should be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- (g) No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- (h) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
|Application Starting Date||4th August 2023|
|Application Closing Date||20th August 2023|
The Link will be active from 4th August 2023