BSNL Recruitment 2023 : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released the BSNL Recruitment 2023: Junior Telecom Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 11705 vacancies. Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below article. Eligible candidates can begin applying online for the BSNL Junior Telecom Officer recruitment 2023 now. Application dates will be announced soon. A large number of openings may be excellent news for those who have been hoping to work for the BSNL Government Jobs. The BSNL JTO Recruitment 2023 Details are given below.
Name: BSNL ( Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited )
Post Name: Junior Telecom Officer
No.of Posts: 11705 Posts
Qualification: Candidates Must have completed B.E/B.Tech or M.Sc in relevant disciplines.
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years
Candidates should satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for Junior Telecom Officer Posts. The age limit is given as per the Apprenticeship Rules. Upper age relaxation shall be 5 years for Scheduled Caste and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Telecom Officer||16400 – 40500|
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / GATE Scores
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through BSNL website www.bsnl.co.in
- Candidates first register themselves on the website.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.