RCFL Recruitment 2023 : Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited has released the RCFL Recruitment 2022: Technician Trainee, Operator Trainee notification on 29/12/2022. Notification is out to fill 248 Technician Trainee and Operator Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2022 to 16/01/2023. Candidates can visit the official website link given below to apply for the Technician Trainee and Operator Trainee posts. Read the complete RCFL Recruitment 2022 Notification to know the eligibility and salary details. Follow our website for RCFL Recruitment 2022 free Job Alerts.
Name: RCFL ( Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited )
Post Name: Technician Trainee, Operator Trainee
No.of Posts: 248 Posts
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Technology or 12th (Science) and direct admission to second year / 3rd semester in Chemical Engineering / Technology.
- Diploma in relevant discipline or 12th (Science) and direct admission to second year / 3rd semester in relevant discipline.
Candidates should have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the post. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Upper Age Limit|
|2||SC / ST||34 years|
|4||PwBD (General)||39 years|
|5||PwBD (SC/ ST)||44 years|
|6||PwBD (OBC)||42 years|
Candidates will be given a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary will be applicable as per Govt rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Operator Chemical Trainee / X-Ray Technician / Technician Trainee||22,000-60,000|
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Online Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the RCFL Official Website www.rcfltd.com
- On the homepage, click on the appropriate link.
- Online registration starts from 30/12/2022 to 16/01/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
The last date for registration of online applications is 16/01/2023