BECIL Recruitment Notification 2023: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2023: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts notification on 30/12/2022. Notification is out for 98 MTS vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jhajjar, Haryana. Each year, candidates who take the BECIL MTS exams have an opportunity now, so candidates can apply for BECIL MTS Recruitment 2022. Qualified & eligible applicants may submit an online application from 30/12/2022 to 11/01/2023. The recruitment process is explained in more detail below. Candidates can read the content for additional in-depth information.
Name: BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited)
Post Name: MTS
No.of Posts: 98 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should have completed Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution.
Age Limit: Not Disclosed
|Name of the Posts
|Multi Tasking Staff
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register with a current mobile number and email address.
- The registered email address or mobile number will receive a message with a register number and password.
- Candidates must use their registration number and password to log in after registering.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
Candidates may apply on or before 11/01/2023.