SSC MTS Notification 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officials have released the SSC MTS 2023 Notification for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination on 30th June 2023. Each year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organizes the SSC MTS Exam to select qualified individuals for positions such as Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar in various ministries, departments, and subordinate offices of the Indian government. On 30th June 2023, SSC have release the SSC MTS 2023 Notification for 1558 Posts, inviting applications from eligible candidates who have passed their 10th standard to fill the vacancies for MTS and Havaldar roles. The SSC officials, the SSC MTS 2023 Notification is released on 30th June 2023.
Name: Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)
Exam Name: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023
No.of posts : 1558 Posts
Qualification: The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board to apply for the SSC MTS 2023.
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS
For Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Posts – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission. The in-hand salary for SSC MTS & Havaldar lies in the range of 18,000/ to 22,000/ per month with a pay band of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 depending of the job post and city allocated.
- The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Session-I and Session-II in Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
How to Apply:
- First of all, candidates have to open the official website – ssc.nic.in
- After moving to the Home Page, check for the SSC MTS Notification 2023 in the Latest News Section.
- Download the advertisement of SSC MTS Notification 2023.
- Read the entire notification and collect complete information related to Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, and other important details.
- Verify your eligibility and then fill out the Online SSC MTS 2023 Application Form, if you are interested.
- And then, applicants must pay the prescribed Application Fee as per the details mentioned in the SSC MTS 2023 Notification.
- Later, review the credentials given in the Online Application Form.
- Finally, submit the online SSC MTS 2023 Application Form before the closing date.
|Activity||SSC MTS 2022 Dates||SSC MTS 2023 Dates|
|SSC MTS Notification Release Date||18th January 2023||30th June 2023|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process Start Date||18th January 2023||30th June 2023|
|The last date for SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Online Form||24th February 2023||21st July 2023|
|Last date for making an online Fee Payment||26th February 2023||22nd July 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||26th February 2023||23rd July 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||27th February 2023||24th July 2023|
|Dates of “Window for Application Form Correction” and online payment of Correction Charges||–||26th to 28th July 2023|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates for Tier 1||2nd May 2023 to 19th May 2023 &|
13th June 2023 to 20th June 2023