BARC Recruitment Notification 2023 : The higher authorities of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre have announced that the recruitment of Scientific Officers (Scientists and Engineers) is through two major programs – OCES and DGFS, conducted by the BARC Training Schools and also through the Dr. K.S. Krishnan Research Associateship (KSKRA) program. As per the latest BARC OCES DGFS Notification 2023, Scientific Officer vacancy posts are going to be filled. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling out the BARC Scientific Officer Application Form 2023. The BARC Scientific Officer Online application link is supposed to get activated on 1st February 2023, but it is postponed to 4th February 2023. The Application Form of BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023 closing date is 2nd March 2023. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this article, as we will provide the BARC Scientific Officer Application Form 2023 Link, once it is officially released by concerned authorities.:
Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Post Name: Scientific Officer
- B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ B.Sc. (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech./ Degree in one of the disciplines mentioned from a recognized University/ Institute is required to apply for BARC Scientific Officer Jobs 2023.
- Candidates who are waiting for the final results or are due to appear for GATE-2022 are also eligible to apply for BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023.
Minimum Age Limit (Age as of 1st August 2023) – 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit (Age as of 1st August 2023) is,
General Category – 26 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 29 years
SC/ ST – 31 years
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) – 31 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years.
- Appointment in all the units shall be as a Scientific Officer in a Group-A Post of the Government of India in Level 10 56,100/- of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- The appointment will be at the beginning of the pay scale with OCES TSOS getting two or three increments depending on their performance during the OCES program and the DGFS Fellows getting three or four increments depending on their performance in M.Tech. and the four-month OCDF.
- Total Monthly Emoluments (with three increments) at the time of joining including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Transport Allowance at the present Mumbai rate will be approximately 1,10,000/-.
Selection to OCES/ DGFS – 2023 is a two-step process i.e., shortlisting and interview. As per the instructions mentioned in BARC Notification 2023, screening to short-list candidates takes place and is followed by a selection interview of the short-listed candidates.
- Screening for selection interviews is through two alternative channels,
(a) Online Screening Examination
(b) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score
Important Dates: The last date for registration of online applications is 2nd March 2023