IFSCA Recruitment Notification 2023: The officials of the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) have recently released the IFSCA Assistant Manager Vacancy 2023 Notification to recruit eligible candidates for filling up the 20 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts. Interested individuals must ensure that they possess all the required qualifications before applying for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023. Eligible candidates can fill out the IFSCA Assistant Manager Online Form 2023 through the link available in the important links table. Applicants should make sure that they have submitted the Online IFSCA Assistant Manager Application Form 2023 before 3rd March 2023.
Name: International Financial Services Centres Authority
Post Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
No.of Posts: 20 Posts
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics, or
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/ Information Technology, or
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA, or
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 1st February 2023.
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
- Presently, the gross emolument including IFSCA’s Contribution towards the National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance, etc. at the minimum of this scale is approx. Rs. 1,43,000/- p.m.
The mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e.
- Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each),
- Phase II (online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), and
- Phase III (Interview)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview.
The last date for registration of online applications is 3rd March 2023.