AIIMS Delhi Jobs Notification 2023 : AIIMS Delhi, one of the prestigious institutions in the field of medical sciences, has recently released a AIIMS Delhi SR SD Jobs Notification 2023. The AIIMS Delhi Jobs Notification 2023 presents a golden opportunity for aspiring medical professionals to join as Senior Residents/ Senior Demonstrators. With a total of 528 vacant positions available, this announcement has generated significant excitement and interest among job seekers in the medical field. To apply for these coveted positions, interested candidates are required to submit their applications in online mode before the closing date of 28th June 2023.
Name: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi
Post Name: Senior Residents/ Senior Demonstrators
No.of Posts: 528 Posts
Qualification: Applying candidates should posses a postgraduate medical degree viz., M.Sc with Diploma/ MD/ MDS/ DNB/ DM/ Ph.D/ M.Ch.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for applying these posts is 45 years as on 31st August 2023.
- For Medical candidates Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. In the Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised pay Band-3 with the entry Pay of Rs. 67700/-
- For Non-Medical candidates M.Sc. with Ph.D. Rs.56100/= in level 10 under 7th CPC plus other usual Allowances.
- For post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics & Biotechnology (those with M.Sc.) of Rs.12090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.3000/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ ST/ EWS Category: Rs.2400/- +Transaction Charges as applicable*
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] Candidates are exempted from payment of any Fee
|Date of uploading of Prospectus & Commencement of online registration of application
|14th to 28th June 2023
|Date for uploading status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons. Applicants are required to check status on 03.07.2023 through the Registration Status Tab of their My Page after Login.
|3rd July 2023
|Last date for submission of required documents/ images for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after 05.07.2023 under any circumstance and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section
|5th July 2023
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos. and uploading Admit Cards on website
|7th July 2023
|Recruitment Test through online mode [Computer Based Test]
|15th July 2023
|Expected date of declaration of Result(Stage-I)
|21st July 2023