JPSC CDPO Jobs 2023 : The latest JPSC CDPO Notification 2023 has been released by the officials of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC). Thus, those who are searching for the Jharkhand CDPO Jobs Notification release should read this post. Interested candidates can apply for the JPSC Child Development Project Officer Jobs 2023 from 27th June 2023 to 26th July 2023.
Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Post Name: Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
No.of Posts: 64 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Salary: PB-II, 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.5400.
- Stage I: Preliminary Examination
- Stage II: Main Examination
- Stage III: Interview: 50 Marks
- Examination fee for candidates belonging to Unreserved, Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Extremely Backward Classes (Schedule-I) and Backward Classes (Schedule-II) Category – Rs. 600 + Bank Charges
- Exemption in Examination Fee- For Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste candidates of Jharkhand state, the examination fee – Rs.150/- (one hundred and fifty) + bank charges only.
|Application Starting Date||27th June 2023|
|Application Closing Date||26th July 2023|