CVS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023: the College of Vocational Studies (CVS), Delhi has issued an official notification for Assistant Professor Posts as a part of the CVS Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Notification. The College of Vocational Studies Recruitment 2023 has listed 40 vacancies for Assistant Professor positions, and interested candidates can apply by filling out the CVS Assistant Professor Online Form 2023 latest by 15th April 2023.
Name: College of Vocational Studies (CVS), Delhi
Post Name: Assistant Professor
No.of Posts: 106 Posts
- Applying candidates must have Masters’s Degree/ Ph.D. in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
Salary: The selected candidates for the College of Vocational Studies Assistant Professor Jobs 2023 will receive a salary as per the Academic level-10 Rs 57,700 to Rs. 182,400/- as per 7th Pay Commission plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of the University of Delhi from time to time.
Selection Process: The officials of the College of Vocational Studies (CVS), Delhi will select the candidates on the basis of Interview for the CVS Teaching Recruitment 2023.
- Rs. 500/- for UR/ OBC/ EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged to applicants from SC, ST, PwBD categories, and Women applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||15th April 2023 or Within 3 weeks from the date of publication|