SSC Selection Post Phase11 Notification 2023: The SSC Selection Post Notification 2023 is released by the SSC higher officials. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification, must check the below sections in this post to get the latest updates about SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023. According to the latest update, the vacancies for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 are 5369 Posts. The SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam Date 2023 and other details are provided in the below table. Individuals must check their eligibility before filling out the SSC Selection Post Application Form 2023. Candidates are advised to bookmark this article to get updated information about the SSC Phase 11 Notification 2023.
Name: Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Selection Posts
Exam Name : Selection Post Examination, Phase-XI, 2023
No.of Posts: 5369 Posts
|Educational Qualifications Level||Essential Qualifications|
|Matric Level||Candidates must have passed the 10th class (High School) Exam from any recognized board.|
|Intermediate Level||Candidates must have passed the 12th class (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized board.|
|Graduate Level||Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India.|
Age Limit: The age limit to apply for SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2023 is 18 to 30 years as per the SSC Selection Posts Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Salary: The SSC Selection Post salary varies based on the region and the salary includes numerous increments, allowances, and perks. The SSC Selection Post Salary 2023 ranges from level – 1 to level – 7 and the basic salary ranges from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 34,800. In the same way, the grade pay ranges from Rs. 1,900 to Rs. 4,800.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who satisfy the below eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase-XI 2023
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- A subject of Nepal is necessary,
- A subject of Bhutan is essential,
- Tibetan refugees who came over to India, before 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India are also eligible.
- The Indian-originated person who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, and Malawi to settle permanently in India are also eligible.
Selection Process: The SSC Selection Post Recruitment process includes a Written Exam (computer-based) and Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed
in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
|SSC Selection Post Phase XI Notification Release Date||06th March 2023|
|Dates for submission of online applications||06th March 2023 to 27th March 2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||27th March 2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||28th March 2023|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||28th March 2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||29th March 2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment.||3rd to 05th April 2023|
|Dates of SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Computer Based Examination||June-July 2023 (Tentatively)|