Central Bank of India Manager Jobs Notification 2023(Application Last Date Extended): Central Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers (IT) and Managers in the mainstream on a regular basis. The bank is looking to fill a total of 147 vacancies for the posts of Chief Manager in Senior Management Grade Scale IV, Senior Manager in Middle Management Grade Scale III in Mainstream, Managers in middle management grade scale II, and Assistant Managers in junior management grade scale I. The application process for this Central Bank Of India Manager Notification 2023 has already started from 28th February 2023 and will accept the Central Bank of India Manager Online Form 2023 until 22nd March 2023.
Name: Central Bank of India
Post Name: Various posts
No.of Posts: 147 Posts
- All educational qualifications mentioned should be from a university recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. Candidates must possess relevant experience wherever applicable as per the post applied.
- B.Tech/ B.E. Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Data Science/ Equivalent; Higher degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Related fields preferred.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification, and work experience is 31st December 2022.
- 4 to 10 years of experience in the relevant field is required to apply for the Central Bank of India Vacancy 2023.
- NOTE – Kindly check the official Central Bank of India Manager Jobs 2023 Notification to get individual post-wise experience details.
- Scale IV – 35 to 42 Years
- Scale III – 30 to 36 Years
- Scale II – 27 to 33 Years
|1.||Scale IV||Pay scale of Scale IV officer, i.e., pay scale of 76010-2220/4- 84890-2500/2-89890|
|2.||Scale III||Pay scale of 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230|
|3.||Scale II||Pay scale of 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810|
|4.||Scale I||Pay scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840|
- Selection will be through an online written test and/ or coding test and /or personal interview and/or any other mode which Bank may decide.
- The examination/selection process is tentatively proposed to be held in March/ April 2023 which will be informed through the notification on our Bank’s website.
- The level of educational qualifications prescribed for the posts is minimum. The candidate must produce Marks Sheet & Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate issued from the University if called for an interview.
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||28th February 2023|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration||22nd March 2023|
|Date Of Online Examination||March/ April 2023|
|Tentative Date of Interview||March/ April 2023|
|Last date for printing your application||30th March 2023|