NMPT Recruitment 2023 : New Mangalore Port Authority has recently announced the highly anticipated NMPT Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for the positions of Graduate Apprentice Trainee and Diploma Apprentice Trainee. This NMPT Apprentice Recruitment 2023 drive presents a remarkable opportunity for individuals seeking central government jobs in Panambur, Mangalore. With a total of 27 vacancies available, NMPT Recruitment 2023 has garnered significant interest among job seekers in the region. To apply for New Mangalore Port Recruitment 2023, candidates are required to submit their NMPT Apprentice Application Form in offline mode before the closing date of 30th June 2023.
Name: New Mangalore Port Authority
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Diploma Apprentice Trainee
No.of Posts: 27 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Rs.9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee – Rs.8000/-
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2021, 2022 & 2023 only need to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam/who do not have mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate (either provisional or final) are not eligible for applying.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice or are undergoing apprenticeship training at NMP or elsewhere under the Apprentices Act, 1961/Apprentice Amendment Act 1973 are not eligible to apply.
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education.
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|30th June 2023
|Address to submit the NMPT Apprentice Application Form
|Secretary, Administration Department, NMP, Panambur