PSSSB Recruitment 2023: The Officials of the Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (Punjab SSSB) have released the PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification to hire candidates for the posts of Firemen And Driver/ Operators in Punjab. As per the PSSSB Group C Recruitment 2023 Notification, a total of 1317 vacancies are to be filled in. Interested candidates having passed the 8th, and 10th classes can opt to apply online from 28th January 2023. The selected candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 19,900/- and Rs. 21700/- for Firemen And Driver/ Operators posts respectively.
Latest Update: The latest announcement has been made with regard to the PSSSB Recruitment 2023 for 1317 Posts. According to the following notice released by the PSSSB officials, the last date to submit the applications for Advt No: 01 of 2023 has been now extended to 16th March 2023.
Name: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (Punjab SSSB)
Post Name: Firemen And Driver/ Operators
No.of Posts: 1317 Posts
Qualification: Applying candidates must have the qualifications like 8th Pass, 10th Pass, and HMV Driving License for the Driver.
- Candidates of any category should not be less than 18 years of age.
- General category candidates’ upper age should not exceed 37 years.
- Candidates resident of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab State shall have an upper age limit of 42 years.
- The maximum age limit shall be 45 years subject to relaxation in upper age limits for State and Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit in case of ex-servicemen resident of Punjab Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, 1982 will be as amended from time to time. This upper age limit after deducting the period of service rendered in the army from their age, if the remaining age does not exceed 3 years from the upper limit of the post as per service rules, they will be considered to satisfy the upper age limit conditions completes.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees, and certain other categories of
married woman 40 years
|Name of the Post
|The scale is as per the Pay Matrix issued by the Seventh Pay Commission of the Central Government Rs. 19,900/-
|Rs. 21700/- as per the pay matrix issued by the 7th Central Pay Commission for the first three years as per Government instructions.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test
|Application Starting Date
|28th January 2023
|Application Closing Date