PSSSB Recruitment 2023: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (Punjab SSSB) has released the notification for PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2023 on the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in. To Know the complete information regarding the PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification, those interested in applying for Patwari must check this article. Further, there are 710 Posts for the Department of Revenue & Rehabilitation that need to be filled. Candidates interested in applying for PSSSB Patwari Vacancy 2023 should make sure to submit their online applications from 23rd February 2023 to 20th March 2023.
Name: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (Punjab SSSB)
Post Name: Patwari
No.of Posts: 710 Posts
- The applicant should be a Graduate of a recognized university
- Possesses at least 120 Hours of course with working experience in the use of personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is lso 9001 certified. (or)
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ of working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of `0′ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- Applicant must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects.
- Candidates who are from the general category should be having an age limit between 18 to 37 years old and are eligible to apply for PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2023.
- For other category age limit details and age relaxation details, do check the official notification attached below.
Salary: The candidate will be getting a Pay Matrix Scale as Level-2 of the 7th Central Pay Commission with initial Pay of Rs.19900/-
Eligibility Criteria: In order to become eligible and apply for Punjab Patwari Bharti 2023, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria listed by the PSSSB. For them to be able to sit for the test, they must be having required age limit and educational qualifications. As outlined below, Punjab Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2023 is based on age and education.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Written test.
- A candidate who clears the written examination will be called for Document verification.
|Application Starting Date
|23rd February 2023
|Application Ending Date
|20th March 2023
|Last Date of Fee Payment
|22nd March 2023