SINP Recruitment 2023 : The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) Recruitment board has announced SINP Jobs Openings 2023 for Engineers, Technicians, and LDC posts. Candidates interested in applying for Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment 2023 must apply online before 25th August 2023 and later they have to submit the hard copy of SINP Application Form by 6th September 2023.
Name: Saha Institute Nuclear Physics
Post Name: Engineer, Technician, LDC
No.of Posts: 17 posts
Engineer ‘C’ :
- The candidate should be a first-class (60% marks) graduate Engineer (B.E. / B.Tech or
equivalent) in the Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 2 (two) years post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Minimum 60% marks in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) level.
- ITI (1-year course certificate) with 3 (three) years of relevant experience. OR
- ITI (2-year course certificate) with 2 (two) years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSC Exam. with minimum 60% marks in Science & Maths.
- No ITI certificate.
- Minimum 2 (two) years experience in a relevant field
Lower Division Clerk:
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English corresponds to a computer typing speed of 10500
KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Certified course in computers.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age limit should be having of 25 years to 30 years of age as of the closing date of online application.
- For Engineer-‘C’ Posts – The shortlisted candidates among eligible applicants meeting the requirements written test may also be conducted. The final selection will be made through an in-person interview.
- For Technician-‘B’ Posts – Written test followed by Trade test for the shortlisted candidates.
- For LDC Posts – Written test followed by Skill test for typing speed for the shortlisted candidates.
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for a post at Serial Engineer ‘C’
- For the rest of the posts Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only).
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to PwBDs, Ex-Servicemen, and SC/ST candidates are exempt from paying the application fee
- The date of opening of online application is 11th July 2023 (10:00 AM IST)
- Last date of submission of online application is 25th August 2023 (3:00 PM IST)
- Last date for receipt of hard copy/ printout of the application along with requisite documents is 6th September 2023 by 3:00 PM IST
|Address to submit the SINP Application Form||Registrar, Registrar’s Office, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, 1/AF, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700064|