To produce quality documents efficiently and effectively as a team member working within the client operations.
Walk-In- Presentation Specialist L1
Company Name: Integreon, Inc.
Job Position: Presentation Specialist L1
Job Location: Noida, Ghaziabad, New Delhi, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Delhi / NCR
To produce quality documents efficiently and effectively as a team member working within the client operations
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be a part of the team working on producing PowerPoint presentations, Word and Excel templates for our global client.
- Work on creating high quality presentation templates from scratch
- Create slides based on handwritten/scribbled, scanned and PDF documents, applying creativity and imagination
- Format raw presentations as per standard client templates
- Independently deliver projects end to end, with least or no handholding by the supervisors
- Maintain a self-quality control checklist of work done and produce error free output
- Knowledge of additional areas such as CorelDraw, InDesign would be desirable but not a must
- Positive attitude
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Take ownership of ones roles and responsibilities
- Professional approach to problem-solving and project completion
- Good decision-making abilities on the job
- Ability to work without close supervision be self-sufficient at work
- Willingness to work on rotating shifts (including weekend shifts)
- Ability to adapt any process changes
Education and Experience:
- Any Graduate (Except law graduate) with additional qualifications/certifications in presentations, graphics and production areas.
- 0 3 years of relevant experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Typing Speed 30 wpm or more preferred
- Should be comfortable in working 24×7 environment.
- Should be comfortable working in rotating shifts (in IST) 7 AM to 4 PM / 1 PM to 10 PM / 7 PM to 4 AM / 10:30 PM to 7:30 AM)
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations, and professional services firms. Our highly trained, experienced staff of over 3,000 employees globally service a comprehensive range of client needs that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient. Integreon works with corporations and law firms who rely on our team’s experience and expertise in documents, administrative and business services. With delivery centres on three continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore, offshore and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
If you are exceptional at what you do, we would love to put you to work in an exceptional company in an exceptional position.