The Smart Cube Recruitment 2022 – The Smart Cube Recruiting for the role of Assistant Marketing Manager. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
The Smart Cube Recruitment 2022
Company Name: The Smart Cube
Job Position: Assistant Marketing Manager
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Qualification: Degree qualified in relevant disciplines e.g. business, marketing
Job Location: Noida
- Deliver an annual marketing plan for our Procurement solutions
- Support the development and evolution of our target personas and creation of solution messaging that articulates our value to clients, points of differentiation and key benefits
- Become the voice of the customer through research, surveys etc and help identify and engage candidates for our customer reference programme
- Working with colleagues in content and design, create compelling thought-leadership content assets such as infographics, white papers, customer case studies, articles, blogs, video and podcasts
- Partner with the digital and social marketing team to deploy effective email marketing, organic and paid media campaigns
- Manage online and in-person events such as webinars, conferences and customer events
- Deliver high-impact sales tools e.g. sales presentations, fact sheets, video explainers, etc.
- Be able to conceptualise content based on target audience and campaign objectives
- Manage partner marketing for key solution partners
- Own the entire closed loop demand generation process from initial awareness to follow-up.
- Demonstrate measurable ROI with an ethos of continuous improvement across all demand generation activity.
The Smart Cube researches, analyses and addresses the needs of businesses in today’s intelligence age with tailored sector-specific solutions and Amplifi – our organisational platform, rich with knowledge, cutting edge tools and advanced analytics – delivered by talented minds. Primarily serving the CPG, Energy & Chemicals, Financial Services, Industrials, Life Sciences and Retail sectors, we work with a third of companies in the Fortune 100, helping them make smarter decisions, accelerate value and gain a competitive edge.