Marsh & Mclennan Recruitment 2022 | Delivery Manager | Mumbai, Pune
Marsh & Mclennan Recruitment 2022 – Marsh & Mclennan Recruiting for the role of Delivery Manager. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Marsh & Mclennan Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Marsh & Mclennan
Job Position: Delivery Manager
Experience: 15 – 20 years
Qualification: BE/ BTECH/ MCA/ M TECH
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune
- Responsible for leading a team to deliver on project commitments with people, technology, budgeting, planning and tracking.
- Work closely with stakeholders, build excellent working relationships, while ensuring that the problem statement is clearly understood.
- Excellent experience running Agile teams in Sprints or Kanban mode.
- Help team plan and configure systems, to develop solutions that will achieve needed objectives.
- Oversee the deployment of programs or systems, coordinating all of the parties involved to ensure a smooth process with minimal disruption.
- Ensure on time and accurate shipping of all orders.
- Ensure team(s) maintain focus on quality and continuous delivery.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
- Maintain reports, records, and documentation to reflect department activities.
- Perform activities of workers in group as a backup only.
- Expected to offer depth and growth of responsibilities.
- Own the process and outcomes for resolving client issues.
- Coordinate and lead annual review meetings (onsite as needed).
- Maintain contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Review shipping notices, invoices, and other documents to manage priorities.
- Assist in the monitoring and scheduling of daily activities of employees.
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Demonstrate appropriate judgment when utilizing internal business resources to solve client needs.
- Ensure that the unit adheres to safety policies and procedures.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for sorting, scanning and loading product on to trucks to prepare for shipping.
- Track and escalate impediments, and manage risks and dependencies.
- Conduct regular inventory reconciliation to ensure supplies meet production goals.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
With roots dating back to 1871, Marsh & McLennan Companies is today a unique group of businesses with many enduring competitive advantages. Among them are the quality of our colleagues, deep client relationships, vast global footprint, depth of intellectual capital, and cohesive and collaborative culture. Our 76,000 colleagues around the world are united in purpose and action for the benefit of clients, shareholders, and society. Each day, we work to deliver exceptional value, helping businesses thrive and address the challenges and opportunities of our time. It’s a powerful story.