Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Diploma Trainee Engineer | Diploma – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechatronics | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022
Company Name: Siemens Limited
Job Position: Diploma Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Diploma – Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechatronics
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022:
- We are looking for Diploma graduates in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, and Mechatronic
- Required to work on Test Case Execution, Test Report generation, and distribution
- Required to test Software applications.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases for the Process Automation Software
- Responsible for writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Setup the test environments in the Lab for different types of tests, which involves the configuration of the products under test. Requirements and Technical clarifications with partners.
- Implementing “end-user-like” scenarios for system testing.
We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow TE- Test Professional team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities, and even countries.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions.
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions! Change the future with us Collects latest market updates from various internet platforms.