POWER GRID Recruitment Notification 2022 | Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager
POWER GRID Recruitment Notification 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited 2022 Jobs Recruitment Notification. POWER GRID inviting applications for the positions of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager
No.of Posts: 23 Posts
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in discipline of
Electrical/ Electrical(Power)/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power
Engineering (Electrical) Or
Instrumentation/ Electronics& Instrumentation Or
Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics &
Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engg. Or
Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (IT)
from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 70% marks or equivalent CGPA
ME/M.Tech/MS in: Computer Science/ IT/ Information Security/ Cyber Security/ Power
Electronics/Power Systems/ Instrumentation/ Control System.
Preference to be given to those who have specialization in Cyber Security at Post Graduate level or
certifications of CEH/ CISSP/ CompTIA CySA+/ GSEC/OSCP
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
a) For SC/ST candidates : 5 years (Only where vacancy is reserved for SC/ST)
b) For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years (Only where vacancy is reserved for OBC(NCL)
c) For PwBD candidates : As per Govt. of India directives
d) J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots : As per Govt. of India directives
Electrical Engineer : 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
Junior Civil Engineer: 3 years diploma in civil engineering
Executive, Personnel/ Administration/ HRD: Graduate in Arts/ Commerce/ Science with PG Diploma/ MBA
Executive, Finance and Accounts: PG in Commerce or Graduate with PG Diploma/ MBA
Executive, Procurement: 3 years diploma in engineering or MBA
The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted
candidates. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and
the details of experience to be given by candidates.
“The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria and/ or
to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal
Interviews, if so required.” Management also reserves the right to conduct multiple rounds of
interviews prior to final Interview by Corporate Selection Committee for the selection of
Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in
The decision of POWERGRID regarding scrutiny of application and shortlisting shall be final and
Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the final Interview to be adjudged suitable for
empanelment for Appointment. The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the
The qualifying marks in final interview shall be as given below:
Unreserved (UR) posts including EWS 40 %
Other Reserved posts 30 %
Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
- Interested & eligible candidates should apply ON LINE only at POWERGRID website
https://www.powergrid.in. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/
alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form:
• Qualification & Certification details are complete.
• Complete Details of experience are mentioned separately for each organization along with pay
• Details of more than one post held within the same organization are mentioned separately along
with the pay scales and area of experience.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button
at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique Registration
Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration
Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
- In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in thei r Birth
certificate or class Xth marksheet/ certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category
correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when
- Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification
as mentioned in their certificates.
- Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be
altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not
be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to junk mail folder of
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application and keep with him/ her safely for
- Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID on the day of interview, if called for.
Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be
permitted to appear for the interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM candidates
are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit nonrefundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application
fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-):
For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE
(https://www.powergrid.in/online-payment-application-fees). Candidates are requested to go
through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
- Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 23.12.2022 to 14.01.2023.
Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER section of POWERGRID website
The last date for registration of online applications is 23.12.2022
For Official Notification : Click Here