InCred Financial Services Recruitment 2022 | Backend Developer Python | Bangalore
InCred Financial Services Recruitment 2022 – InCred Financial Services Recruiting for the role of Backend Developer Python . Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
InCred Financial Services Recruitment 2022
Company Name: InCred Financial Services
Job Position: Backend Developer Python
Experience: 5-8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Should have experience in building medium to large enterprise applications from scratch.
- Should have experience in working with distributed systems, security of data, and application and infrastructure architecture.
- Should be aware of Rest-Style web services, Domain Driven Design, event sourcing, and Microservices design.
- Hands-on experience in any one of the Object Oriented languages Python.
- Experience in using frameworks like Django.
- Experience in any of the RDBMS tools like MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL, and Database like Dynamo / Neo4j / Mongo DB.
- Good Knowledge of data structures, Design Patterns, Integration Patterns, RDBMS Normalisation, and ER design.
- Experience in AWS, cloud deployment, and containerization using Docker, Kubernetes, and Queues like Kafka, and SQS.
- Should have knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and should be willing to explore multiple tools and languages.
- Should be able to display ownership and ready to push themselves to build the best product.
- Good to have experience in banking, especially in the Loans and Mortgages Domain.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
InCred is a new-age financial services group that leverages technology and data-science to make lending quick and easy.
InCred is credit for Incredible India. We use technology and data-science to make lending quick, simple and hassle-free. We believe traditional ways of lending can exclude those most in need because of outdated, rigid and often inefficient processes. At InCred, we have simplified the lending process with a sharp focus on serving our borrowers’ unique needs and circumstances.