ESIC Chennai Notification 2023 : Recently, the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Chennai has announced vacancies for Senior Resident posts in various departments. Those eagerly waiting to apply for ESIC Chennai Jobs Vacancies 2023 should review this article for further details. There are 31 vacant positions available for Senior Resident roles. The ESIC officials have scheduled a walk-in interview on 26th July 2023 for the selection process.
Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation Chennai
Post Name: Senior Resident
No.of Posts: 31 Posts
The Candidates must be fulfilling all the criteria applicable to the engagement as Senior Resident as per “Teachers Eligibility Qualifications in Medical Institutions, 2022”
- Senior Resident is one who is doing his residency in the concerned department after obtaining Medical Postgraduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB).
- Non-medical Postgraduates with MSc (Medical) degree shall be called Tutors in whichever departments they are working.
- The posts of Senior Resident and Tutor are tenure positions not exceeding 3 years. The graduate must be below 45 years of age at the time of initial appointment.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be exceeding 45 years as on the date of joining the post.
Salary: Candidates can get Initial Pay in Level -11 with basic pay of Rs. 67,700/- plus other allowances as applicable under 7th CPC. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- All the candidates are requested to appear for document verification along with filled application form as attached within the scheduled time (09.00AM – 11.00 AM)
- Only those candidates whose documents are verified will be allowed to attend walk-in interview.
- For All other categories, the application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates & Ex-Servicemen applicants the application fee is exempted.
Walk-in interview for the post of Senior Resident (3 years tenure) will be held on 26th July 2023 (Wednesday).
|Venue to attend the Walk-in||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K. Nagar, Chennai – 600078|