CoreLogic Recruitment 2022 – CoreLogic Recruiting for the role of Quality Assurance. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
CoreLogic Recruitment 2022
Company Name: CoreLogic
Job Position: Quality Assurance
Experience: 3-6 Years
Job Location: Noida
- Work directly with other members of the engineering team to develop an in-depth knowledge of the software sold by Location Inc.
- Design and execute both manual and automated test plans and test cases/scripts for complete modules and/or workflows to ensure no defective products are moved to production.
- Convert business requirements and design documents into test plans and test cases/scripts.
- Work closely with software developers to develop test specifications and build test cases/scripts to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
- Ensure quality and statistical analysis of current production concerns and processes for designated programs.
- Define data quality standards and implement tools to support quality.
- Raise timely awareness about any discovered issues and works collaboratively with members of other related departments and suppliers to develop remedies.
- Respond to client concerns and/or contractual requirements as it relates to the quality of the software products.
- Ensure the audit process is implemented on projects in accordance with approved quality procedures.
- Provides recommendations for improvement.
- Communicate application defects in a clear and concise manner.
- Bug fix verification and validation.
- Assist with other activities as assigned, required to support the business.
CoreLogic is a leading global property information, big data, and technology solutions provider that enables housing market businesses to help millions of people find, buy and protect their homes. CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose to innovate and create solutions that solve our client’s toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.