CISF Recruitment Notification 2023 : Candidates who are seeking Central Government Jobs can visit this page and check the CISF Constable Jobs Notification 2023 details. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officials are accepting the CISF Constable Online Application Form 2023 for 451 Constable/ Driver, Constable/ Driver-Pump-Operator posts. The application link is activated from 23rd January 2023, whereas the last date for the CISF Driver Jobs 2023 is 22nd February 2023. Before the last date, interested candidates have to submit the CISF Constable Driver Online application form. Refer to the below sections in order to get the details of CISF Constable Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection process, and CISF Constable Salary 2023 details. Before filling out the CISF Constable Online application form, candidates are advised to go through the qualifications mandatory for the CISF Driver Jobs 2023 and make sure that the candidate possesses the same. Bookmark this page to get more latest updates instantly.
Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Post Name: Constable/ Driver, Constable/ Driver-Pump-Operator
No.of Posts: 451 Posts
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied by a Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to a matric/ 10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- The candidate should have a valid driving license.
- Candidates with an age limit between 21 to 27 years old as on 22nd February 2023 are eligible to apply for CISF Constable Jobs Vacancies 2023.
- For the upper age limit kindly check the official notification.
The candidate will be getting a Pay Level-3 in the pay Matrix (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Candidate should have 3 years experience driving Heavy Motor Vehicles or Transport Vehicle or Light motor vehicles and Motor Cycle.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following requirement
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation, Trade Test
- Written Examination under OMRBased/ Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
- Medical Examination.
The last date for registration of online applications is 22nd February 2023