CISF Recruitment Notification 2022 | Constable/Tradesman Posts
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment Notification 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) announced vacancies for Constable/Tradesman Posts on its official website. Candidates can check recruitment details, eligibility criteria, Age Limits, and other details below.
Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Post Name: Constable/Tradesman
No.of Posts: 787 Posts
Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04/03/2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004
Salary: Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-)
Selection Process: The Selection process of any CISF Constable is 4 to 5 stages i.e. physical test +Written exam CBT + document verification+ medical exam + joining.
Application Fee: For UR, OBC and EWS – Rs. 100/- and SC/ST/Ex – No Fee
How to Apply:
- Go to official website of CISF – https://cisfrectt.in and register for the post by clicking on n “New Registration” button.
- Submit the details and Read the „Declaration‟ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click on „Submit‟ button.
- Login using your registration details and click “APPLY PART” tab.
- New page will be displayed and click button of “CONSTABLE/TRADESMAN-2022
- Fill the asked details
- Once the candidate has filled in all the required details in the application form, he will find two buttons at the bottom namely “SAVE & PREVIEW” and “CLOSE”, if the candidate uses the “CLOSE” button, he will allow to editing the application form. No data/details will be saved.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, read declaration carefully and click on “SUBMIT” button if you accept the same which will save all the data/details filled in by him/her.
- Upload your photograph and signature
- After uploading all the required documents and images, click on “PAYMENT” button appears at the bottom of the page.
- Pay the fee
- Now, take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.
Last Date of Application – 20 December 2022
For Official Notification: Click Here