AAI Recruitment Notification 2023: Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 latest job notification listed in the page. Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Miniratna Category 1 Public Sector Enterprise, Government of India, constituted by an Act of Parliament. The AAI invites online / offline applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistant, Executive, Apprentice and different level of posts.
Name: Airports Authority of India
Post Name: Executive, Assistant Vacancies
No.of Posts: 1013
Senior Assistant – Maximum 30 years
Junior Executive – Maximum age 27 years
Manager – Maximum age 32 years
Age relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL).
Senior Assistant: ₹ 36000 – 3% – 110000/- (NE-6)
Junior Executive: ₹ 40000 – 3% – 140000/- (E-1)
Manager: ₹ 60000 – 3% – 180000/- (E-3)
- Manager (Official Language): Post‐Graduation in Hindi or in English with English or Hindi respectively as a Subject at Degree Level OR Post‐Graduation in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory / elective subject at Degree Level.
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. (OR) Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- Documents Verification
- Voice Test
- Test for consumption of Psychoactive Substances and Background Verification
Application Fee: Check Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through AAI Official website (aai.aero).
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload Photograph, Signature and photo-copies of qualification and experience documents / certificate.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 21/01/2023.
- Important Dates:
- Registration & Profile Creation (Step I): 12.10.2022
- Completion of Application form with login details received in register email ID (Step II): 10.11.2022
- Payment of application fee (If applicable): 10.11.2022
- Tentative Date of on-line examination: will be announced late