NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023 : The National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal recruitment board has released a job notification for Superintendent, Senior Technician, Senior Assistant, Technician, Junior Assistant, and Office Attendant posts. There are a total of 112 Non Teaching (Group B, C) vacancies are available. The Institute invites Online Applications from eligible Indian nationals for NIT Karnataka Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 to fill regular posts through Direct Recruitment. 6th September 2023 is the last date to apply for NITK Surathkal Recruitment 2023.
Name: National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
Post Name: Non Teaching Posts (Group B, C) – Superintendent, Senior Technician, Senior Assistant, Technician, Junior Assistant, Office Attendant
No.of Posts: 112 Posts
- For the Superintendent position candidates should have a First Class Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade
- For Other posts, candidates should have a Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with at least 50% marks and an ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate. Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering relevant field from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age limit should be a of 27 years and a maximum of 33 years. For post wise age limit details, do refer to the official notification.
- For the Superintendent position, the selected candidate will get a salary of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- For the Senior Technician, Senior Assistant, Technician, Junior Assistant, Office Attendant. posts selected candidate will get a salary of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/-
- All eligible candidates must appear for a Computer Based Test (CBT). The shortlisted candidates based on the CBT must appear for a skill test.
- Candidates are instructed to bring the call letter with Government issued ID card at the time of the CBT/ Skill test.
- For UR / OBC candidates Application fee is Rs.1000/-
- For SC / ST/ Divyaang (PwD) candidates Application fee is Rs.500/-
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||6th September 2023|