IRCTC Recruitment 2023: IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) has announced a job opportunity for candidates interested in the Hospitality sector. The IRCTC Recruitment 2023 is looking to hire Hospitality Monitors for a total of 42 posts. Candidates who are interested in this position can appear for the walk-in interview process, the IRCTC Hospitality Monitor Walkin Dates are 3rd, 4th, and 8th, 9th of April 2023.
Name: Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited
Post Name: Hospitality Monitors
No.of Posts: 42 Posts
- Full time B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from
a Central or State institute of Hotel Management (CIHM/ SIHM/ PIHM) affiliated to NCHM&CT/ UGC/ AICTE/ Government of India.
- BBA/ MBA (Culinary Arts) from Indian Culinary Institutes under Ministry of Tourism.
- B.Sc. Hotel Management and Catering Science from Government
recognized Universities affiliated to UGC/ AICTE/ Government of India/ State Government.
- M.B.A (Tourism and Hotel Management) from Government recognized Universities affiliated UGC/ AICTE/ Government of India/ State Government
- Candidates with minimum of 02 years experience in the relevant field will only be eligible to apply
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Hospitality Monitors||28years for UR|
|Name of the Post||Remuneration|
|Hospitality Monitors||Total CTC: Rs 30,000/- per month|
Important Dates and place:
|Name of the Post||Walkin Dates & Place|
|Hospitality Monitors||Bhubaneswar, Odisha – Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Near Indian Overseas Bank, V.S.S. Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007 – 3rd, 4th April 2023.|
Hyderabad, Telangana Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) F-Row, Vidya Nagar, DD Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007 – 8th, 9th April 2023.
|IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Walkin Dates||Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 3rd, 4th April 2023|
Hyderabad, Telangana – 8th, 9th April 2023