Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment Notification 2023 : If you are looking for Indian Navy Jobs, then you are on the correct track. The officials of the Indian Navy have officially announced 70 vacancy posts for SSC Executive (Information Technology) cadre. All the aspirants are advised to confirm their aptness and cross-check their qualifications with the requirements mentioned below. Online applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (Executive Branch) of the Indian Navy under the Special Naval Orientation Course commencing June 2023 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. After confirming their eligibility, the candidates can proceed and fill out the Navy SSC IT Online Application Form 2023 from 21st January 2023 onwards. The online application form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 will get closed on 5th February 2023.
Name: Indian Navy
Post Name: SSC Executive (Information Technology)
No.of Posts: 70 Posts
A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following to apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023,
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), or
- MCA with BCA/ BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
Age Limit: The candidates who have born between the dates 2nd July 1998 and 1st January 2004 are eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned on the official website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till the selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
NOTE: AC 3-tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring a photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
The last date for registration of online applications is 5th February 2023