Incedoinc Recruitment 2022 | Graphic Designer | Gurgaon / Gurugram
Incedoinc Recruitment 2022 – Incedoinc Recruiting for the role of Graphic Designer. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Incedoinc Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Incedoinc
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Experience: 10 – 13 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in a video or design-related field
Job Location: Gurgaon / Gurugram
- Execute a range of high-quality marketing-communications design projects focused on global B2B technology segment – from print to sales/ marketing collaterals including presentations, brochures, videos, infographics, case studies, eBooks, whitepapers, social media banners, webpages, microsites and emails. Your focus will be detailed design and production work to help bring concepts to life while adhering to brand guidelines.
- . 10+ years of graphic & UI/UX design experience designing and creating attractive graphic and video deliverables for global IT / Consulting clients – including PowerPoint presentations, brochures, corporate videos, infographics, case studies, eBooks, whitepapers, social media banners, event booth designs, webpages, microsites and emails.
- . Ensuring that designs are implemented in full adherence to brand guidelines and under tight deadlines
- . Collaborate with Brand, Marketing, Internal Communications, UX, Product, Engineering and other departments to translate business requirements, user needs and technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing and drive results
- . Strong technical skills and proven ability to design various software (Adobe Creative Cloud, PowerPoint, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, After Effects, etc) while understanding both web and mobile platforms various media.
- . An expert at telling a story through visual design, editing raw video footage, and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics. Excellent at selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc., for graphic design.
- . Lead all phases, from concept ideation to completion and is responsible for end-to-end execution of projects.
- . Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines. Respond to user feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- . Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques. Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create designs.
- . Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention, and organization of graphic files.
- Qualifications / Experience
- . 10+ years of relevant work experience in graphics/UI & UX / motion graphics preferably in a leading global IT / consulting company
- . Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, UX, UI), Adobe Video Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects), PowerPoint
- . Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- . Creative, resourceful, result-oriented and collaborative team player
- . Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- . Extremely adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly in a fast-paced environment
- . Able to work under high pressure and deliver against tight timelines
- Please include latest portfolio and samples of your work
- . Bachelor’s Degree in a video or design-related field (including but not limited to Communications, Fine Arts, Journalism, Marketing, Broadcasting, Animation, Film etc.)
- . Preferably from a good design school
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
We are a global digital transformation expert empowering companies to realize sustainable business impact from their digital investments. Our integrated services and platforms, from strategy to execution, are built on the foundation of Design, AI and Data and strong engineering capabilities combined with our deep domain expertise. With over 3,000 people in the US, Canada, Latin America and India and a large, diverse portfolio of Fortune 500 enterprises and fast growing clients worldwide, we work across telecom, financial services, product engineering and life sciences.