Halliburton Recruitment 2022 | ESG-Payroll Specialist | Bangalore/Bengaluru
Halliburton Recruitment 2022 – Halliburton Recruiting for the role of ESG-Payroll Specialist. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Halliburton Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Halliburton
Job Position: ESG-Payroll Specialist
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry
- Under direct supervision, functions as a member of a Payroll Unit, whose primary responsibility is the processing of employee payrolls, which includes HR and Payroll data gathering, processing, accounting, internal reporting, audit, and external reporting and remittance of all applicable wages and taxes
- The incumbent demonstrates a general understanding of payroll tax laws
- Responsible for medium to complex projects and required to produce proper supporting documentation related to applicable payroll reports, audits, accounting, and tax filings
- Responsible for the preparation of adequate documentation in support of internal controls as directed by the process guidelines
- Responsible for analysis, reconciliation, and ultimate resolution of a variety of payroll issues
- Actively seeks support and guidance from subject matter experts on complex queries and issues to provide resolution
- Provides support to leadership and the team as required to mitigate peak volume bottlenecks
- Communicates with team and answers employee questions
- Provides peer training to newer team members
- Takes an active part in the continuous improvement process
- A high school diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of related experience required
- A Bachelors Degree is preferred.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
Founded in 1919, Halliburton celebrates its 100 years of service as one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir — from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.