ECGC PO Recruitment 2023|Notification for 17 Posts
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Notification: Aspiring candidates who are eagerly waiting for the release of the ECGC PO Notification 2023, can get accurate information about it from here. The officials of ECGC have finally released theECGC PO 2023 Notification on 19th April 2023. The ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Apply online process will be closing on 31st May 2023. And for details about the ECGC PO Eligibility, ECGC PO Vacancy 2023, ECGC PO Salary 2023, ECGC PO Application Form 2023, and other relevant details check the below sections. Candidates are advised to keep a tab on this article to stay updated on the ECGC PO 2023 Recruitment.
Name: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited (ECGC)
Post Name: Probationary Officer
No.of Posts: 17 Posts
Following are the educational qualifications that candidates should possess to apply for the ECGC PO Recruitment 2023.
Candidates should hold a Graduation degree/ Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ B Tech or BE/ MCA/ ME/ MTech/ MS/ Master’s Degree.
Age Limit: Candidates must possess a minimum of 21 years of age and not exceed 30 years of age to be eligible for ECGC Recruitment 2023. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2002 (both the dates inclusive)
- Candidates who will get selected for the Probationary Officer posts in ECGC will be given a pay scale of Rs. 53600-2645(14)-90630 2865(4)-102090.
- Candidates, who will get recruited for ECGC PO Vacancy 2023 are also eligible for the allowances and benefits provided by the ECGC for its Executive Officers like Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, House Rent Allowance/ HouseLease Reimbursement, Meal coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household help Allowance, etc.
- The present CTC of an ECGC PO placed in Mumbai is 16 lakhs per annum approximately.
Selection Process: The selection process for the Probationary Officer post under ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 will include Online Test (Objective & Descriptive) and an Interview.
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates – Rs. 175/-
|Online registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates||2nd May 2023 to 31st May 2023|
|Payment of application fee/ intimation charges (online)||2nd May 2023 to 31st May 2023|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training||7th June 2023 onwards|
|Pre- Examination Training for SC/ ST||Third week of June 2023|
|Download of call letters for Online written examination||Second week of June, 2023 onwards|
|Online written Examination||15th July 2023|
|Declaration of result of Online Written Examination||August 2023|
|Interview||August/ September 2023|
For Official Notification : Click Here