Eaton Technologies Recruitment 2022 – Eaton Technologies Private Limited Recruiting for the role of Engineer. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Eaton Technologies Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Eaton Technologies Private Limited
Job Position: Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Pune
- Eaton India Innovation Center (EIIC) – Center for Digital Prototyping & Twins (CDP&T) has an Engineer open position.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to design and development of various Eaton products for vibration and dynamics domains.
- Individual will be required to partner with global teams, understand the design intent, develop and validate Vibration & Dynamics analysis models to substantiate the engineering designs.
- This position requires an individual with quality experience in Structural Dynamics analysis domain.
- Preference will be given to incumbents with a strong background in Vibration & Dynamics domain in Aerospace and Automotive products.
- The position will require significant interface with our global internal Eaton customers and external commercial software technical /non-technical software companies of the world.
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy and helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.